While developing a great logo for your real estate business is of much importance but the same amount of priority must be given to marketing it as well. The best way to market your business or to know what is branding or what is branding in business? is to be aware about the question, What are the steps of branding process? Here we briefly discuss those branding strategies steps to aid you in understanding the branding design process.
Decide your objective audience
The initial branding concept in marketing your real estate business is to properly determine your target customers, who are the most preferred client source.
- Establish who is most likely to buy the product.
- Refer To available sales statistics and data.
- Study the competition.
- Indulge in conversation with your target market.
Place your product and business effectively
A key insight in beating competition is to distinguish your products or services in the marketplace, labeling them as unique. To perform this operation, you would need to gather all the information as you can regarding the competition which can include the details of their prices, their products or services and the strategies that they use to attract customers. After you have this information with you, try and pointing out the flaws in their products or services or in their market reach and take advantage of that.
Describe the personality of your company
A brand is recognized entirely by its brand identity, so another huge step is to build an everlasting brand identity which is a driving factor is developing the company’s personality in the marketplace. The feedback from the customers and the audience that your brand target’s plays a vital part in establishing the brand’s personality so you would most likely want an active persona to be remembered in the minds of the audience.
Choose a logo and slogan
The most popular real estate companies acquire bulk knowledge of branding design, through which they have an understanding that they should be in possession of the most effective logos that make their brand visually appealing and a successful slogan that helps customers remember their product.
- Logo: A logo is the clear cut answer to every brand that wants to understand how to create a brand name, a logo conveys the image and personality of a brand. Make sure that the logo of your brand is sophisticated, efficient, and well-crafted.
- Slogan: A slogan should be a catchy phrase that you can employ during marketing campaigns to give your brand an extra edge.
Categorization of branding
There exist a lot of different type of branding in the market because of the wide variety of existing brand, brand cannot be referred to a single process that can be translated for all, instead the strategies for branding that are developed vary from company form company and the creators that put them into use. It all depends on the brand’s personality.
There are several types of branding that you can select based on the domain of work you are associated with, here we name the 8 types of branding that you should know in order to proceed with developing an effective brand design.
- Personal branding
- Product branding
- Service branding
- Retail branding
- Cultural and geographic branding
- Corporate branding
- Online branding
- Offline branding
Importance of branding through top statistics
Following are some statistics which proves that why branding is important and how has branding led to create numerous brand building examples and some statistics that shows some negative aspect of companies that do not adopt any branding design.
- A bump up of 23% revenue has been noted by consistent branding across all domains.
- Many marketers (around 90%) claim that brand awareness is their top priority.
- Marketing leaders around 77% have said that a strong brand directly relates to the success in their growth plans.
- For a customer to remember a certain brand design, there must be around 5-7 brand interactions.
- Around 50% customers have stated that the first purchase is the best time to earn their trust for a brand.
- Millennial customers that expect a consistent brand make up to 60%.
- An authentic brand can attract 91% more customers than an unauthentic one.
- Investors that want the companies to posses a strong brand make up to about 82%.
- Marketers around 60% believe that their brand is set on course to achieve their long term goals.
- 55% of marketers think their internal and external brand are aligned.
- 66% of marketers claim they they would rather sacrifice their companies’ growth rather than hurting their brand image.
- Marketers that believe that senior leaders do not appreciate a strong brand design value make up to about 66%.
- Only 48% of marketers claim that they amount metrics related to branding.
- Customers that are loyal to the companies who are clear with their company practices are at least 94%.
- Great customer service arbitrate to about 74% customer ratio that love it.
- Consumers that claim they have built a relationship with a brand amass to 23%.
- Emotional connection relates to a higher LTV for customers.
- 31% of customers believe that trustworthiness is the top trait of a brand.
- 29% of consumers say creativity is the most important brand attribute.
- The most important brand characteristic according to 22% customers is authenticity.
- The number of customers that believe that the brand does not have an understanding of them at a personal level is around 80%.
- 77% of brands think that having an online community adds in creating brand awareness and credibility.
- A brand that is a part of any community has the loyalty of around 37% customers.
- The level of brand loyaltyis ten folds more than a single purchase.
- The ratio of customers that expect to have consistent branding across all channels is around 90%.
- A brand’s image can make up to about 40% of what is says and how it says that.
- Less than 10% of B2B companies say their branding is very consistent.
- The companies that have formal branding guidelines make up to about a whopping 95%.
- The companies that actually make an effort to stick to their brand guidelines make up to about only 25%.